Hearing solutions that are customized to each patient's individual needs.
Our practice prides itself on taking care of each patient as if they were our own family member to receive the best possible hearing outcome. We focus on continually serving the hearing needs of Fort Mill, SC with dedicated hearing care. In this process, our practice demonstrates disciplines and values to ensure fair and personalized hearing care for each patient.
After your free appointment takes place, we offer a variety of services to accommodate your personal hearing aid and hearing loss needs:
- Personalized hearing aid fittings, with no-obligation trial
- Service and repairs for all makes and models (Starkey, NuEar, Oticon, Siemens, Rexton, Widex, Resound, Phonak, Sonic Innovations, Unitron and more)
- Offering FREE hearing screenings, hearing test, hearing aid cleaning, programming and supplies for all major brands
- Custom earmold impressions for hearing protection, musician molds, swim molds and more.
- Hearing aid batteries
- Assistive listening devices such as TV Ears, etc.
- Medical referrals
- Hearing awareness programs
- Aural rehabilitation at no cost
- Continuing hearing consultations
- Technology upgrade program
John B. Davis also take appointments after hours for working individuals, and is available for onsite visits on Fridays for musical organizations, race teams, and manufacturing facilities needing custom made ear pieces, as well as senior centers, and communities requiring on site hearing aid services. We service all makes and models, and keep a supply of hearing aid batteries, wax filters, tubing, domes, and more to keep your hearing aids running their best. Hear the difference a visit to SoundAdvice Hearing Center can make for you!